[TxMt] navigate between blocks

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Mon Apr 27 09:31:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm sure that question must have been asked over and over, but I
couldn't find any similar question, so please forgive my ignorance.

I'm just wondering if there's any simple shortcut to navigate between
blocks. Suppose I'm in the middle of a big block, I want to go to the
end of it, or to the beginning. What's I'm currently doing is either
an F1 to fold the block, if I want to go outside (right after or right
before), but which is not ideal since I don't always want to actually
make the block invisible, or I use the Cmd-Shift-T to open the go to
symbol panel, then type Enter if I want to go to the beginning of the
block, or Down then Enter if I want to go to the end of the block. But
that's too many strikes.

Is there any direct shortcut for what I want - or how can I define
one? What are your habits on that topic? (I particularly use that when
writing LaTeX documents.)

Thanks,

enas