[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Bundle : Alt+Esc

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 02:25:37 UTC 2008

Alain, can you provide a more precise example? Namely a sample file,
and exactly what happens when you press alt-esc?

Let me try to understand more precisely. If you open an existing tex
file, no problems? This only happens when you start a new document
file, and then save it?

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College