[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle : Alt+Esc

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Mon Sep 15 17:09:44 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a strange problem on two computers

With a new file and with the language LaTeX, I can use the command :
Alt Esc but if I save
  the file try.tex for example, now  the command does not work any more.

The TM_variables are

TM_BUNDLE_PATH=/Users/ego/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
Bundle Development.tmbundle
TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT=/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
Bundles/Bundle Development.tmbundle/Support
TM_COLUMNS=100
TM_COLUMN_NUMBER=1
TM_COMMENT_START=%
TM_CURRENT_LINE=
TM_DIRECTORY=/Users/ego/Boulot/SANDBOX/TIKZ/Sandbox
TM_DIR_FOR_TEMP=/Users/ego/Boulot/temp
TM_FILENAME=AltEsc.tex
TM_FILEPATH=/Users/ego/Boulot/SANDBOX/TIKZ/Sandbox/AltEsc.tex
TM_FULLNAME=ego
TM_LINE_INDEX=0
TM_LINE_NUMBER=48
TM_MODE=LaTeX Author
TM_ORGANIZATION_NAME=__Collège Sévigné__
TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY=/Users/ego/Boulot/SANDBOX/TIKZ/Sandbox
TM_PROJECT_FILEPATH=/Users/ego/Desktop/try.tmproj
TM_SCOPE=text.tex.latex.author
TM_SELECTED_FILE=/Users/ego/Boulot/SANDBOX/TIKZ/Sandbox/AltEsc.tex
TM_SELECTED_FILES='/Users/ego/Boulot/SANDBOX/TIKZ/Sandbox/AltEsc.tex'
TM_SOFT_TABS=YES
TM_SUPPORT_PATH=/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
Support

I need some help, please !

With old files, I have no problem

Alain