[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Bundle : Alt+Esc

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Sep 17 05:16:10 UTC 2008

Le 17 sept. 08 à 04:25, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> Alain, can you provide a more precise example? Namely a sample file,
> and exactly what happens when you press alt-esc?
>
> Let me try to understand more precisely. If you open an existing tex
> file, no problems?

> This only happens when you start a new document file, and then save
> it?

With a new file No problem Alt Esc works with a new file but if I save
it then Alt Esc does not work any more.

example

\documentclass{article}

\begin{document}
\vfill\exo

\input{/Users/ego/Boulot/Base/Seconde/Nombre/nbr_1.tex}

\vfill\exo

\input{/Users/ego/Boulot/Base/Seconde/Nombre/nbr_2.tex}

\vfill\exo

\input{/Users/ego/Boulot/Base/Seconde/Nombre/nbr_3.tex}

\vfill\exo

\input{/Users/ego/Boulot/Base/Seconde/Nombre/nbr_7.tex}

\vfill
\end{document}

When the problem exists, if icopy the text in a new file now I can use
  Alt Esc but when I save the new file, the problem is always here

With a file like

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{tikz,fullpage}
\usetikzlibrary{calc}

\begin{document}

\begin{tikzpicture}
   \draw[help lines] (0,0) grid (2,2);
   \node[shape=coordinate] (A) at (1 cm,2 cm) {};
   \draw let \p1=(A) in (\x1,\y1) circle (2 pt);
\end{tikzpicture}

\end{document}

I don't have the problem, I can create a new one and save it !

Very strange.

I want a lot of questions because I want to work on a new Bundle
La(TeX) Author
and I want to have specific colors for the TeX primitives, Plain TeX
Macro etc ...
but I would like to have your opinion to make a good job

Alain