[TxMt] Re: Latex cannot check for packages from TextMate

Christoph Wockel christoph.wockel at gmx.net
Tue Sep 16 20:51:43 UTC 2008

I have a similar problem, my Textmate does not find the files I put in
~/Library/texmf/tex/latex (which is the default location for the
personal additions to the texmf tree in MacTeX). I get a corresponding
message on compiling my file and when using the Label Completion.

I use to include various of these files in the preamble of my LaTeX
documents. Inspecting the code of the Latex package makes me feel that
the files in this folder are ignored?

Christoph