[TxMt] AS3 Commenting Style

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Mon May 26 15:03:06 UTC 2008

> Does this mean that I shouldn't change the commenting style from the
> default as its part of the recommended ASDoc formatting scheme?

As long as the asdoc tool can read your comments then anything goes.
I'm building the bundle to use any established conventions where
possible, rather than my personal choice.

I've had some heated debates in the past over details such as the
placement of a bracket or having a space before the * in a
documentation line. I often find that, when I change to a different
style for a couple of days, it quickly becomes the case that I can't
really see what I was arguing about.

Cheers,
Simon