[TxMt] AS3 Commenting Style

Gaby Vanhegan gaby at vanhegan.net
Sun May 25 14:12:39 UTC 2008

On 22 May 2008, at 14:35, Simon Gregory wrote:

> I've also added the shell variable TM_ASDOC_GENERATION which, when
> set, will automatically insert asdoc blocks when using certain
> declaration snippets and commands.  So if you're dedicated to your
> cause and want to use auto generation you'll have to track these
> down and change them too.

Does this mean that I shouldn't change the commenting style from the
default as its part of the recommended ASDoc formatting scheme?  All I
want to do really is swap the tab after the asterisk for a space and
insert another space before the asterisk.

G.

--
Uganda Maximum - Enemy of the English Thrust
http://www.playr.co.uk/