[TxMt] Problems with \cite-items

Niels Kobschaetzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Fri May 23 05:07:52 UTC 2008

Hi!

I have a strange problem lately when I compile tex-files (actually I
can't say how "new" the problem is because I didn't compile a tex-file
for a longer time now):

When I compile a file with a bibliograpy the cite-fields won't get
filled out. Let's say I have a bib-item with the bibkey test:2007sf
(authors last name test, year 2007) and I write for example \cite[p.
45]{test:2007sf} it will compile to (?, p. 45). In the log-file stands
that the item cannot be found in the bbl-file. Looking into the
bbl-file the item is there. Even several recompiles won't work.
But if I compile the file with TeXShop everything works as expected. A
re-compile with TextMate will then also compile as expected. If I
introduce new items via \cite the same problem as before occurs.

I use TM 1.5.7 (1464) and update my bundles regularly via svn. The
TeX-distributions I am using are gwTeX and TeXLive 2007 and I use
Latexmk.pl for compiling my files with TM which uses pdflatex (but
with latex the same problem occurs).

Any ideas what's happening here?

Niels