[TxMt] LaTeX change current environment command

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:28:21 UTC 2008

You are correct. The problem is that it uses the scope selector to
determine what text to act on, and there is no way with the scope
system to tell it to stop on the inner part: It will continue upwards
until the scope is not a begin-end group any more.

The only way around it is to have the command receive the scoped
part, which might contain a series of nested begin-end's, work out
the caret position in that series of blocks, work out the environment
immediately preceding the caret, and change that. Or even better,
give you the option of selecting which of the environments including
the caret you would like to change. But I haven't have the chance to
write the code that does all that.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College