[TxMt] ActionScript 3 bundle

simon at helvector.org simon at helvector.org
Wed May 7 10:00:56 UTC 2008

> config.xml
> /Users/RayMerkler/ueca/com/hindrances/ueca/Ueca.as: Error: A file
> found in a source-path must have the same package structure '', as the
> definition's package, 'com.hindrances.ueca'.

The package declaration inside the Ueca.as class needs to reflect the
directory structure that contains it. So, in this instance, it's logically
"package com.hindrances.ueca {" however you don't have the conventional
src/ or source/ directory to identify the source root. You may need to
check what the compiler expects the source root to be and adjust it's
settings accordingly.

If you update the bundle I have added an exception catch to the script
which parses mxmlc output. This means that any lines that aren't matched
will now reach the output window as raw text.

Cheers,
Simon