[TxMt] ActionScript 3 bundle

Ray Merkler spamaccount1 at hindrances.com
Wed May 7 01:48:01 UTC 2008

On May 6, 2008, at 5:56 PM, Simon Gregory wrote:

> On 6 May 2008, at 14:08, Ray Merkler wrote:
>
>> Trying out the ActionScript 3 bundle, and I get this error when I
>> try to build using mxmlc:

>> /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/ActionScript
>> 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/parse_mxmlc_out.rb:31:in `+': can't convert
>> nil into String (TypeError) from /Library/Application Support/
>> TextMate/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/
>> parse_mxmlc_out.rb:31 from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/
>> Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/parse_mxmlc_out.rb:
>> 24:in `each' from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
>> ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/parse_mxmlc_out.rb:24
>>
>> I can't figure out what's causing this. Any suggestions?
>
> Looking at the error message I imagine that there's a problem with
> the regular expression/s I'm using to parse the compiler output. Any
> chance you could let me have the the raw output from mxmlc - when
> it's compiling outside of TextMate?
>
> Also could you let me know what version of Ruby you're running? If
> you haven't installed your own version then just the version of OS X
> will do.

The only output is this:

config.xml
/Users/RayMerkler/ueca/com/hindrances/ueca/Ueca.as: Error: A file
found in a source-path must have the same package structure '', as the
definition's package, 'com.hindrances.ueca'.

(I'm new to ActionScript -- Probably just doing something stupid,
package-wise. If you could shed some light on what I'm doing wrong,
that'd also be pretty nice. Just saying. :) )

I'm using the version of Ruby that comes with OS 10.5.2.