[TxMt] ActionScript 3 bundle

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Tue May 6 21:56:16 UTC 2008

On 6 May 2008, at 14:08, Ray Merkler wrote:

> Trying out the ActionScript 3 bundle, and I get this error when I
> try to build using mxmlc:

> /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/ActionScript
> 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/parse_mxmlc_out.rb:31:in `+': can't convert
> nil into String (TypeError) from /Library/Application Support/
> TextMate/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/
> parse_mxmlc_out.rb:31 from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/
> Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/parse_mxmlc_out.rb:24:in
> `each' from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
> ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/parse_mxmlc_out.rb:24
>
> I can't figure out what's causing this. Any suggestions?

Looking at the error message I imagine that there's a problem with the
regular expression/s I'm using to parse the compiler output. Any
chance you could let me have the the raw output from mxmlc - when it's
compiling outside of TextMate?

Also could you let me know what version of Ruby you're running? If you
haven't installed your own version then just the version of OS X will
do.

Thanks,
Simon