[TxMt] ActionScript 3 bundle

Ray Merkler spamaccount1 at hindrances.com
Tue May 6 13:08:55 UTC 2008

Trying out the ActionScript 3 bundle, and I get this error when I try
to build using mxmlc:

/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/
Support/bin/parse_mxmlc_out.rb:31:in `+': can't convert nil into
String (TypeError) from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/parse_mxmlc_out.rb:31 from /
Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/
Support/bin/parse_mxmlc_out.rb:24:in `each' from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle/Support/bin/
parse_mxmlc_out.rb:24

I can't figure out what's causing this. Any suggestions?