[TxMt] Re: unicode issue with QuickLook on Leopard

Vincent Noel vincent.noel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 19:50:48 UTC 2008

Hello,
I'm ashamed of answering to myself, but I thought maybe this had
slipped through the cracks.

Am I the only one with this issue, or am I doing something really
stupid and obvious?

The non-ability to display properly utf8 files saved from TextMate
using standard tools from the OS seems like a reasonable concern to
me...

Thanks
Cheers,
Vincent Noel