[TxMt] LaTeX - opening PDFs

gandalfxviv keith.penrod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:33:02 UTC 2008

Okay, I got that working now.  I also switched to TeXShop since someone said
that it puts the output window immediately behind the editor window whenever
it refreshes, which is much better than Skim which doesn't even raise the
window any amount when it refreshes.  Anyway, after compiling a couple
times, sometimes TeXShop doesn't redraw the PDF until I click on the window
to bring it into focus.  Anyone else having this problem?

Keith