[TxMt] LaTeX - opening PDFs

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Mon Jan 14 16:10:30 UTC 2008

Hi Keith,

Where did you check out the bundles to? Have a look at this very helpful
post by Haris Skiadas:

http://skiadas.dcostanet.net/afterthought/2006/12/20/subversion-and-textmate/

(You can skip the bit about installing subversion.) If you still have
troubles write back but make sure to describe each of the steps you have
taken.

All the best, Mark