[TxMt] New R Bundles for testing

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sun Feb 10 18:39:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

sorry for the delay.

On 04.02.2008, at 23:30, xolela at mac.com wrote:
> Thanks for the work on this..   After having installed the 30th jan
> version of  the 3  R programs as instructed below...  Within the R
> bundle (which is my default work environment),  when I  have a
> function of a loaded library, & try the  "execute & insert in
> text"  I get the following error:
Is this true for ALL functions loaded
e.g.:
library("lattice")
Depth <- equal.count(quakes$depth, number=8, overlap=.1)
xyplot(lat ~ long | Depth, data = quakes)

or only for

> library(Epi)
> hvgfupb<-read.csv(file="hvgfupbBackup.csv",header=TRUE)
> stat.table(hvgfupb$maritalcat)

?

I only have R 2.6.1.

If I run

library(Epi)
data(warpbreaks)
stat.table(tension,list(count(),mean(breaks)),data=warpbreaks)

everything works fine.

The error message says that the library(Epi) was not found.

What does happen if you run
> library(Epi)
> hvgfupb<-read.csv(file="hvgfupbBackup.csv",header=TRUE)
> stat.table(hvgfupb$maritalcat)

in the Terminal running R?

Cheers,

Hans