[TxMt] New R Bundles for testing

xolela at mac.com xolela at mac.com
Mon Feb 4 22:30:41 UTC 2008

Hans-Joerg,

Thanks for the work on this..   After having installed the 30th jan
version of  the 3  R programs as instructed below...  Within the R
bundle (which is my default work environment),  when I  have a
function of a loaded library, & try the  "execute & insert in text"
I get the following error:

library(Epi)
hvgfupb<-read.csv(file="hvgfupbBackup.csv",header=TRUE)
stat.table(hvgfupb$maritalcat)
Error: could not find function "stat.table"
Execution halted

Yet the result  of the function call shows up in the "show in
tooltip" version of the same command.

Also, it runs in R.app when executed in that version..

Any ideas of  reasons for this behavour?

I am running Tiger  (10.4.11)  on an intel mac, R version 2.5.0 RC
(2007-04-18 r41228)

Thanks in advance..

danstan