[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle question

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Wed Feb 6 19:55:30 UTC 2008

Brad Miller wrote:
> The pdfsync commands rely on the applescript capability of the viewers
> like Skim.  I don't think that is going to be possible with xdvi.

That, and the inclusion of the package pdfsync, so that the pdf contains
pointers to the original lines.
So I don't think you'll have much luck trying to get something like that
to work with xdvi.

If the processing time of pdflatex is the issue for you, then I'd
suggest you cut up your source file into pieces, and run it on the pieces.

In my experience Skim is pretty damn fast in updating pdfs.

Jeroen.