[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2, I give it up

Michael Gregoire mgregoire at nvzion.com
Wed Aug 6 13:43:12 UTC 2008

I also have held off regarding TM2, but I second Christopher's
statement.

It seems to me that it wouldn't be such a negative thing to begin
some buzz regarding the app. If TM2 development is still in such an
early state that any kind of buzz is not a good thing, than I
question why is it taking so long? 1.5-2 yrs is quite a long time.

These are just questions.... not complaints. TM1 gets the job done
for now, but a new version would be welcomed with open arms.