[TxMt] Minor SVN bundle annoyance

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Sat Nov 17 08:48:11 UTC 2007

On 16 Nov 2007, at 17:16, Rick DeNatale wrote:

> [...]
> When I tried to commit, it failed complaining about mixed line endings
> (paraphrasing from memory).

Never heard of such error before. Would that be the commit message
itself that had the mixed line endings?

> [...]
> I tried to figure out how to patch this, but I think that this is all
> handled within the internal CommitWindow.app which I can't (or don't
> know how to) look at.

The source for the CommitWindow is here: http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Tools/CommitWindowProject/

The Ruby script which uses the CommitWindow is here: http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/svn_commit.rb

I wonder though if actually this is not more suitable for http://bugreport.apple.com
  -- although NSTextView can handle mixed line endings, I don’t think
reading stuff from the clipboard should ever result in anything but
LF. Maybe though you got RTF on the clipboard, and NSTextView inserted
that, and this doesn’t fulfill that…