[TxMt] Minor SVN bundle annoyance

Jeremy Wilkins jeremy at ibexinternet.co.uk
Mon Nov 19 10:54:41 UTC 2007

While we're asking questions on commitwindow.app - how do you tell it
the status of various files, eg

CommitWindow.app/Contents/MacOS/CommitWindow fileA.txt dir1/fileB.txt

Will show those files in the commit window, and I can parse the
output but I've not figure out how to tell commitwindow the status of
the files I want it to show?

jebw