[TxMt] Experimental Wiki

David F. Snyder dsnyder at txstate.edu
Thu May 31 15:38:37 UTC 2007

On 5/31/07 6:13 AM, "Allan Odgaard" <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:

>  [...]
> That¹s not ³standard², that¹s for default bundles only.
>
> See http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles
> for a walk-through of the various locations bundles can be stored.

Oops,  /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles is the standard place
for adding bundles, true dat.  You never know what your "children" are up
to! :)

I noticed that if the Exp. Wiki bundle is added using the BundleInstaller
bundle then the patch doesn't work (or it didn't for me) but installing the
bundle per the manual (into /Library/... Instead of ~/Library/.../Pristine
Copy/) worked fine.

What's up with that?

Best wishes
David