[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Bundle: Typeset & View: Don't close on warnings

Bastian Philipps groups at bphilipps.ch
Sun May 13 15:23:10 UTC 2007

Simon Ruderich <simon at ...> writes:
> Florian Gilcher wrote:
> > i have a small problem with the Latex Bundle. When using Typset & View
> > the popup window immediately closes after compile, if no error is
> > thrown. If a warning is displayed, you can only see that there are
> > warnings happening, but not where and why. Is there a possibility to
> > have the windows stay on screen in that case?
>
> You can set TM_LATEX_ERRLVL = 0 in the "Shell Variables" tab of the
> preferences. This works for me.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Simon
> --

Sadly setting TM_LATEX_ERRLVL = 0 in the preferences does not work for me.
Looks to me that's related to the default options in the bundle command:
   # default option.
   V=${TM_LATEX_VIEWER:-html}
   EL=${TM_LATEX_ERRLVL:-1}
   M=${TM_LATEX_MASTER:-$TM_FILEPATH}
   DIR=`dirname "$M"`

Is there any other way to keep the console open except editing the bundle
command, as I do not want to mess with standard stuff and get problems in case
of TM or bundle updates.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance
Greetz