[TxMt] Quicksilver text entry to TextMate?

Graham English graham at grahamenglish.com
Sat May 12 05:12:00 UTC 2007

It's not totally perfect, but here's what I managed to pull together.

-- Place in ~/Library/Application Support/Quicksilver/Actions/
--

using terms from application "Quicksilver"
	on process text blogTitle

"
		set myPath to "/Users/grahamenglish/Desktop/Writing/" & blogTitle &
".blog.html"
		do shell script "echo " & quoted form of blogTitle & " >> " &
quoted form of myPath
		do shell script "open -a TextMate " & quoted form of myPath
		tell application "System Events"
			tell application "TextMate" to insert blogHeader
		end tell
	end process text
end using terms from

Warmest regards,