[TxMt] Is the following pdfsync-instruction right?

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sat May 12 17:26:55 UTC 2007

On May 12, 2007, at 09:28, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> I wonder, would it be possible to change the order of arguments in
> displayline? TeXniscope and PDF View have the source filename before
> the pdf filename, but Skim does it the other way around. It probably
> makes it a bit harder handling the case where the source is omitted,
> but it would simplify the code on TextMate's side, allowing me to
> address all the viewer calls with a single call.

I'm not sure if it's possible; my shell script memory is so poor that
I'll write C/Obj-C first :).  I think it's unfortunate that order of
options matters at all, but changing it would break compatibility with
0.3...which perhaps isn't a big deal.  Your best bet is to file a
feature request at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=192583&atid=941984
  so it can be tracked.

--
Adam