[TxMt] Is the following pdfsync-instruction right?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sat May 12 16:28:36 UTC 2007

On May 11, 2007, at 9:49 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> On May 11, 2007, at 18:44, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>>> Thanks, Haris!  I'll check that in for Skim.
>>>
>> Thank you for a great pdf viewer!  Glad to be able to help, wish I
>> had more time to contribute more to the development.
>
> You're quite welcome, but I have to say that Christiaan Hofman gets
> most of the credit for its current state.  I occasionally
> contribute some fresh bugs :).

I wonder, would it be possible to change the order of arguments in
displayline? TeXniscope and PDF View have the source filename before
the pdf filename, but Skim does it the other way around. It probably
makes it a bit harder handling the case where the source is omitted,
but it would simplify the code on TextMate's side, allowing me to
address all the viewer calls with a single call.

Not a big deal really, but it would be nice.

> --
> Adam

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College