[TxMt] Help with Support Librarys

Oliver Taylor oliver at ollieman.net
Tue May 8 19:30:24 UTC 2007

If anyone's got the time, I'd love to be walked thru the process of
breaking-up several existing commands so they can be included in each
other via a support library. The commands are listed here:

HTML - http://pastie.textmate.org/59923
Prince export - http://pastie.textmate.org/59927
Prince export (numbered) - http://pastie.textmate.org/59929
Preview - http://pastie.textmate.org/59926

You'll see that they are all variations on the same thing. The steps
are as follows:

1. Begin an HTML page
2. Use the "common layout" css
3. A perl command that transforms the document
4. End the HTML page
5. Do something with the HTML file

Depending on the command, other small things are added. Mainly, the
addition of different print stylesheets for each of the prince
commands. I've tried to make it as clear as possible in the code, let
me know if you need more direction.

I know that each of these code chunks could be broken up and reused
in each command (much like php includes) but I have no idea how to do
it.

Any help is appreciated, and feel free to email me directly.