[TxMt] Re: mate error [BlogMate problem???]

Todd Ditchendorf itod at mac.com
Thu May 3 18:47:50 UTC 2007

I've uploaded BlogMate 0.5.3 which should fix this problem.

http://ditchnet.org/blogmate

Sincerest apologies to TextMate community. this was a rather grievous
error on my part. I know your time is valuable, sorry to have wasted
the time of so many tracking down this issue.

Please check out the new version and confirm this fixes the problem

thanks,

Todd Ditchendorf

Scandalous Software - Mac XML Developer Tools
http://scan.dalo.us