[TxMt] Re: Newbie - turn off hyperlink underlining?

Jacob Rus jacobolus at gmail.com
Tue May 1 01:14:20 UTC 2007

J. Simon van der Walt:
>> Robin Houston:
>> Or you could just delete the preference item "Style: Underline".
>
> Preference item? Oh, I see where that is. Ok, I changed that to
>
>     {   underline = '0'; }
>
> which seems to work, and means I can turn it back on if I want it.
>
> Jacob Rus:
>> Or you could even add a "- text.plain" to the underline style.
>
> What would be the syntax for that, exactly?

Ah, I had forgotten that underline is globally declared, rather than
being in each style.

So what you want to do is open up that preference item, and instead of
changing 1 to 0, just change the scope selector at the bottom from
`markup.underline` to `markup.underline - text.plain`, and you should be
all set.

-Jacob