[TxMt] Markdown bundle request

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed May 2 21:10:59 UTC 2007

On 2. May 2007, at 22:52, Rob McBroom wrote:

>> You wouldn’t be able to include your arguments in such variable.
>> So either you would set the variable to a (custom) script, or we
>> would instead need a TM_MARKDOWN_OPTIONS.
>
> Well, I was imagining the variable to contain the commands and
> arguments. So the default would be something like
>
>     Markdown.pl|SmartyPants.pl|another.pl
>
> And then I would set the variable to something like
>
>     Markdown.pl --html4tags|another.pl
>
> Is there a technical limitation that prevents this? [...]

Yes, spaces in the path to Markdown.pl.

Say I set TM_MARKDOWN to ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Support/bin/Markdown.pl
And you set it to: Markdown.pl --html4tags

Both values have a space, in my case it is part of the path to
markdown, in your case it is to separate the path and the arguments.