[TxMt] Markdown bundle request

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Wed May 2 20:52:04 UTC 2007

On May 2, 2007, at 4:19 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> You wouldn’t be able to include your arguments in such variable. So
> either you would set the variable to a (custom) script, or we would
> instead need a TM_MARKDOWN_OPTIONS.

Well, I was imagining the variable to contain the commands and
arguments. So the default would be something like

     Markdown.pl|SmartyPants.pl|another.pl

And then I would set the variable to something like

     Markdown.pl --html4tags|another.pl

Is there a technical limitation that prevents this? Now that you
mention it, it probably makes more sense to have a variable for each
command, even if that makes things a bit messier.

> The last line is cryptic, basically set TM_SMARTYPANTS to ‘cat’ to
> have SmartyPants.pl disabled.

It made sense to me, but thanks. :) And thanks for the changes to the
bundle. I should be able to get the behavior I want now.

---
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>
I didn't "switch" to Apple... my OS did.