[TxMt] Code Completion Help

Oliver Taylor oliver at ollieman.net
Wed May 2 21:07:20 UTC 2007

I'm having a problem with Code Completion. Here's the deal:

I've got the completion set-up to complete from a document-parser and
a preference item. The parsed completions still work, but it's
stopped pulling completions from the preference item. I've checked
the item name in the bundle editor and the finder, and even tried re-
creating the completions from scratch, to no avail.

Deleting the bundle and reinstalling it seems to fix the problem, but
only for a while. I've tried to track down what triggers its failure,
but I can't seem to isolate it.

Download: http://ollieman.net/files/beta.zip

If you could, install the beta and in Screenplay Mode type the
following:

int. location - d

And attempt to trigger the "Time of Day" auto-complete from the "D"
at the end of the line.

Any help is appreciated.

-- Oliver Taylor