[TxMt] Subversion Bundle Oddities

digilord at mac.com digilord at mac.com
Tue May 1 19:07:28 UTC 2007

I just tried to do a key equivalent search.  Interestingly when I
attempt to type that key sequence it is interpreted as COMMAND-V
which is Paste.  I found the issue.  It was global to my system,
although I only use that key sequence in TM.  By turning off programs
one at a time I found that Drop Drawers was the culprit.  It does
something to the key sequences and re-maps them (bad program).  I
won't be using that program anymore.

Sorry to blame TM.

Thank you for the help.