[TxMt] Subversion Bundle Oddities

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue May 1 18:43:27 UTC 2007

On 1. May 2007, at 18:06, digilord at mac.com wrote:

> This morning I downloaded version 1.5.5 (1138).  I use TextMate
> with Subversion every day.  Today when I executed CTRL-SHIFT-A to
> do a check in this got pasted into my document: [...]
>
> I searched through the bundles and did not see a bundle that used
> that key sequence.  I did notice that when I type that sequence the
> Edit menu item at the top of the screen flashes briefly.  Can
> anyone shed any light on what might be causing this?

This is reproducible? The Edit menu flashes each time? Try look in
the Edit menu for items with the key sequence (you can open the Edit
menu and press the keys, then see if an item flashes).

When you searched the bundle items, did you do it via the Select
Bundle Item… switching to key equivalent search?