[TxMt] Steps for creating a new bundle based on another bundle...

Ron Patterson rpatter at asd20.org
Fri Mar 30 17:27:00 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I'm fairly new to TextMate and this list has been quite helpful.
Hopefully we'll be receiving my copy of the TextMate book today.
Thanks James!

I do a fair amount of writing in both DokuWiki and WikkaWiki. The
DokuWiki bundle is quite handy but I would also like to use it as a
basis for a WikkaWiki (WikiEdit) bundle. There not major differences
but both syntaxes would be nice. I couldn't quite make out in the
manual the best way to go about this. I can make a copy of the bundle
package but then what?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Ron

* Ron Patterson,           Email: rpatter at asd20.org   *
* Web Services,                 Phone: 719.234.1707   *
* Academy School District 20,     FAX: 719.234.1706   *
*             Web Site: http://www.asd20.org          *