[TxMt] Open Document in Running Browsers/Refresh in Firefox

Nathan Koch nathanrkoch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:49:04 UTC 2007

I've found this topic a few times in the archives, but never came up
with a definitive answer.

I'm using Textmate for basic XHTML/CSS/JavaScript editing and while
Camino and Safari happily pop right up when I choose "Open Document
in Running Browser(s)" and Refresh when I pick "Refresh Running
Browser(s)" but Firefox responds a bit differently.

It doesn't respond at all to "Open Document in Running Browser(s)"
and Refresh Running Browser(s)" just opens a new, empty, window or tab.

It's a bit frustrating as Firefox is my browser of choice for working
on sites, thanks of course to the Web Development plugin among others.

Any advice?