[TxMt] Additional cite-commands?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Mar 16 13:14:47 UTC 2007

On Mar 16, 2007, at 8:55 AM, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> I use it with chicago
> I mean it to include it in that way that the bibtex-key-entry from
> a bibtex-file can be auto-completed (when you type esc or alt+esc)
> when you are in {} of a \cite-command
> I hope it's clear what I mean.

Ah I see, yes I can easily add that, I'll do that when I get a chance.

> I never used the citation(reftex)-command because it is per default
> on a shortcut not reachable via a German keyboard-layout ;)

I think I have mentioned it a number of times, but once more won't
hurt: you can CHANGE THE SHORTCUTS in the bundle editor. It will not
affect the updating of the command in other ways, so there is no
reason not to do it
.

> Niels

Haris Skiadas