[TxMt] Additional cite-commands?

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:20:29 UTC 2007

On Mar 16, 2007, at 2:14 PM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> On Mar 16, 2007, at 8:55 AM, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:
>
>> I use it with chicago
>> I mean it to include it in that way that the bibtex-key-entry from
>> a bibtex-file can be auto-completed (when you type esc or alt+esc)
>> when you are in {} of a \cite-command
>> I hope it's clear what I mean.
>
> Ah I see, yes I can easily add that, I'll do that when I get a chance.
>
>> I never used the citation(reftex)-command because it is per
>> default on a shortcut not reachable via a German keyboard-layout ;)
>
> I think I have mentioned it a number of times, but once more won't
> hurt: you can CHANGE THE SHORTCUTS in the bundle editor. It will
> not affect the updating of the command in other ways, so there is
> no reason not to do it

I know that (and I rarely change commands because I'm really good in
changing it to something which is already in use - and I could have
used the command through alt+ctrl+t as well…I just didn't know that
it existed and it was more meant as joke…the reason for the ";)" -
I'm long enough on this list to know a lot of those discussions ;) )
- and I changed today to US-layout anyway because several keys are
easier to reach

Niels

--
Jammern für Anfänger: Niels K. (25) Jammerbacke -- auch für
professionelles Jammern zu haben