[TxMt] Additional cite-commands?

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:55:14 UTC 2007

On Mar 16, 2007, at 1:40 PM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> On Mar 16, 2007, at 2:13 AM, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Would there be the possibility to include some more cite-commands
>> for citation-completions?
>> \citeNP
>> \citeA
>> \citeANP
>> \citeN
>> \citeN
>> \shortcite
>>  \shortciteNP
>>  \shortciteA
>> \shortciteANP
>> \shortciteN
>> \citeyear
>> \citeyearNP
>
> I suppose you are talking about the Insert -> CItation (RefTeX)
> command? I am a bit hesitant to create a huge list there (citeyear
> is already there by the way), so as not to have a very long and
> chaotic menu pop up. How often are all these commands used? Would
> it work if there was simply a "custom" option, where you get to
> type in the command instead?
>
> What package provides all these citation commands? I haven't really
> seen most of them.

I use it with chicago
I mean it to include it in that way that the bibtex-key-entry from a
bibtex-file can be auto-completed (when you type esc or alt+esc) when
you are in {} of a \cite-command
I hope it's clear what I mean.
I never used the citation(reftex)-command because it is per default
on a shortcut not reachable via a German keyboard-layout ;)

Niels

--
Jammern für Anfänger: Niels K. (25) Jammerbacke -- auch für
professionelles Jammern zu haben