[TxMt] Suggestions for subversion bundle and textmate

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Fri Mar 16 02:50:04 UTC 2007

On Mar 15, 2007, at 8:46 PM, Claudio Poli wrote:

> * When viewing status (ctrl+shift+a+0), right clicking in window to
> reload will present a blank page, I'm the only one?

Currently all commands have to be rerun to update them.
I had been working on a system to implement a reloadable and auto-
reloading thing that would work almost the same as the current
tmCommand system, but then I got way busy and haven't found the time
to touch it.

TextMate HTML output windows can run shell commands through an ajaxy
javascipty type deal.
Basically all you'd have to do is pass the command into the window as
a string that could then be run with the ajaxy thing.

It'd probly be best if Allan would just make it work magically in the
background however since I'll probly never finish this and release it

thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — sixteenColors