[TxMt] Re: Transmit - textmate combo

Yann B textmate at minimaldesign.net
Fri Mar 16 02:06:11 UTC 2007

This has been discussed before, you should find a bunch of stuff on
here with a search.
I don't get the technical reasons behind it but it seems that it is
impossible to get that behavior from TextMate. The easiest way to
solve this problem is to use Interarchy (FTP program - not free
though...). It allows you to create what they call "Net Disks" which
are local mirrors that auto synch to server on change and/or regular
intervals. Since they're pretty much local files, you can create
TextMate "projects" with them. Not ideal... But it does the trick
until a better solution gets built in TextMate. Seeing how
customizable TextMate is, I would have thought one of the super smart
people on this list would have come up a "reopen current opened
documents in a project" but I guess it's not as easy as it sounds ;)

On Mar 15, 2007, at 5:15 PM, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com