[TxMt] Suggestions for subversion bundle and textmate

Claudio Poli masterkain at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 00:46:52 UTC 2007

hi,
I want to share a few suggestions for subversion bundle that comes
with Textmate, I hope this is the proper place.

* Add the ability to set the ignore propset on folders directly in
menu (ctrl+shift+a).
* When viewing status (ctrl+shift+a+0), right clicking in window to
reload will present a blank page, I'm the only one?
* Add the ability to use the --force flag, this will reduce command
line editing in some cases.
* Add the ability to use svn move (svn ren) on files in project
drawer, or just make rename function svn-aware

next, for textmate
* add the possibility to directly have a terminal window opened
sticked at the bottom of textmate like project drawer.
* sorting files and directory in project drawer, directories first
instead of alphabetic order.
* set a default preference for the position of the project drawer
(left or right).

thanks for making textmate, the best text editor so far.

Claudio