[TxMt] Problems Typesetting and Viewing PDF Files

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Jan 18 16:29:42 UTC 2007

On Jan 18, 2007, at 11:03 AM, Thomas Bohn wrote:

> The error comes with PDFView and the standard viewer. But PDFView
> eventually opens the correct file anyway.
>
> I think it is related to the TM_LATEX_MASTER setting. But was is
> wrong with
>
> TM_LATEX_MASTER=RegionalEE.tex
>
> I just hope it doesn't have to include a hard coded directory.

The LaTeX help file (found via the Help command in the LaTeX bundle)
says:

	If you have created a project file, then you can set project
specific environment variables via the project info button on the
bottom right of the project drawer. You should set such a variable
with a name of TM_LATEX_MASTER and the absolute path to the master
tex file as value.

So yes, you do need a hard-coded directory. Hopefully this will fix
the problems you are having.

> Thomas

Haris