[TxMt] Problems Typesetting and Viewing PDF Files

Thomas Bohn thbohn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 16:03:57 UTC 2007

When I typeset and view a LaTeX file I get this message:

The document file://localhost/RegionalEE.pdf couldn't be loaded

The LaTeX comes from a working copy of an SVN repo and consist of
multiple .tex files with a master document.

The error comes with PDFView and the standard viewer. But PDFView
eventually opens the correct file anyway.

I think it is related to the TM_LATEX_MASTER setting. But was is wrong with

TM_LATEX_MASTER=RegionalEE.tex

I just hope it doesn't have to include a hard coded directory.

Thomas