[TxMt] Open Document(s) in Running Browser - Does Nothing

Chip Cullen chip.cullen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 15:51:45 UTC 2007

Hrm...

Ben- thank you so much for looking into this. Unfortunately, I did
what you suggested and still nothing. What i'm thinking i may have
done was try to fiddle with the bundle previously, and that's why your
fix may not be working. is there anywhere i can get the default bundle
short of a re-install? not that it's a big deal, just wondering.
thanks!!

Chip