[TxMt] Open Document(s) in Running Browser - Does Nothing

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Tue Feb 6 14:16:07 UTC 2007

On Feb 6, 2007, at 8:47 AM, Ben Edwards wrote:

> So, I took the osascript calls and turned them in to a standard
> applescript in script editor. When I tried to compile, it asked me
> to locate the app 'Webkit' on my machine. This is where I'm not
> sure what should happen: as Webkit is a framework rather than an
> app, surely it can't be called with a 'tell app' applescript command?

Webkit is the name of the developer versions of the Safari browser,
as well as the name of the framework that is used. You can get Webkit
nightlies over here I think: http://webkit.org/

I think Kevin Ballard was the last one to mess with this command,
perhaps he can shed some more light into it.

> cheers
> Ben

Haris