[TxMt] Re: New LaTeX Bundle + Master File + Completion

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Aug 14 14:36:25 UTC 2007

On Aug 14, 2007, at 9:25 AM, Brad Miller wrote:

> [...]
> I tried that idea as an experiment and it seems to work.  I guess
> that should be OK as long as people do 'sensible' things when they
> check out the svn repository.

Yeah, doing a Support check-out of its own is already bad ;)

> Why is it that [...] am not able to use TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT as part
> of the completion?

This is only because TM caches all “settings” associated with a given
scope (so it doesn’t have to scan everything each time) and in this
cache, which bundle a given setting came from (like the completion
setting) is not cached.

Improving this in 1.x is a lot of work with relatively little gain,
but ti will not be a problem in 2.x.