[TxMt] LaTeX command completion shortcut

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Tue Apr 3 23:05:12 UTC 2007

On Apr 3, 2007, at 5:40 PM, Édouard Gilbert wrote:

>> When I type cmd+opt+) with the French layout I get cmd+} because
>> opt+) = }
>> Therefore there is no cmd+opt+) on the French layout in contrast
>> to the US-layout ( there is a cmd+opt+) and a cmd+opt+} )
>> In the German layout there is cmd+opt+) but no cmd+opt+}
>> Ask Apple why they map the keyboard this way ;)
>
> You manage to get “cmd }” in the TextMate bundle editor ? Because I
> can't, and that would be so much more comfortable. When I type cmd
> +opt+), the shortcut don't change, the selected field don't change
> to “Scope Selector” as it does when you change to change the
> shortcut to another one. In fact, it seems to do nothing. Is cmd-}
> already used for another TextMate application shortcut or a system-
> wide shortcut ?

Please everyone, if you are bottom-posting then please edit the post
and remove parts that are not necessary for the discussion any more,
leaving the parts that you are replying to. Otherwise bottom-posting
can become so much worse than top-posting.

For the question at hand, Edouard can you remove the shortcut from
the command, by clicking the x that appears? If so, can you *now*
enter the key combo you want.

Oh yeah almost forgot, this doesn't really have to do with the LaTeX
bundle, it's a question about key equivalents.

> Édouard
>
>> Niels

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College