[TxMt] LaTeX command completion shortcut

Édouard Gilbert edouard.gilbert at eleves.bretagne.ens-cachan.fr
Tue Apr 3 23:24:06 UTC 2007

> For the question at hand, Edouard can you remove the shortcut from
> the command, by clicking the x that appears? If so, can you *now*
> enter the key combo you want.

I've already tried it, it was no use.

> Oh yeah almost forgot, this doesn't really have to do with the
> LaTeX bundle, it's a question about key equivalents.

In fact, it isn't, but the problem appeared only with that particular
function. Anyway, the problem was that the System Preferences >
Universal Access > Zoom option was on (why it was, I have no clue)
and that one of its shortcut are, on a french layout, cmd opt -
(minus) and cmd opt ).

Thank you very much again to both of you for your help.